An acupuncture treatment involves the insertion of very fine needles into acupuncture points on the body. I aim to make your acupuncture treatment a restful, relaxing experience that can give your body a chance to heal and be rejuvenated.
I have experience offering acupuncture to people experiencing the following conditions:
- emotional trauma
- physical injuries, old and new
- stiffness, weakness
- change in mobility
- menstrual pain
- menstrual irregularity
- irregular or painful digestion
- post-surgery recovery
- scar therapy
- support for stopping smoking
- people experiencing addiction
Facial acupuncture uses very fine needles placed in the face and body to relax facial tension, improve blood circulation, and may help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This chemical-free, non-surgical procedure works to improve your skin and health from the inside out.
The best results are seen with facial acupuncture treatments regularly (twice a week) for 6-12 weeks with maintenance appointments every two weeks after that. Treatment packages are available, please ask!
If you have any questions about acupuncture, or this is your first time receiving an acupuncture treatment, I am always happy to answer your questions and walk you through the process step-by-step.
- The total time for an acupuncture treatment is 50 minutes
- The sliding scale for an acupuncture treatment is $60-$40
- The sliding scale for a facial acupuncture treatment is $100- $80
- An acupuncture treatment can be combined with a cupping or Gua Sha treatment